The Hive's mission is to support the goals and initiatives of the College of Arts & Sciences through consultation and training, and by providing outstanding creative, technical and instructional services and resources. To get started, please choose an option below!
Before submitting a request, consider browsing our available tutorials.
Technical and Web Support:
- Help Desk (Desktop/laptop computer hardware, printing, software, networking & surplus)
- On-boarding and Off-boarding
- Zoom Webinar Request
- Fix/Update an existing A&S Website
- New Website
- For Canvas and Echo360 requests use this link Instructional Design and Technology (If you are requesting your lecture to be recorded please make sure to check the current Echo360 Rooms list)
- Equipment checkout (Short-term loans of laptops, etc. Please note: Checkouts are for a maximum of 2 weeks)
- JSB Conference Room Support (Submit requests for support of JSB Conference room technology. JSB 161N and 361M must be reserved through http://meetatbigblue.uky.edu/ )
- A&S Research Cluster Account Request
- Scheduling MacBook for Enrollment
Design and Creative Content: